• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DerekC

Established Member
Joined
26 Oct 2015
Messages
2,443
Location
Hampshire (nearly a Hog)
I did wonder whether we could travel via the 5' 6'' gauge harbour tramway which appears to have linked Arbroath Catherine Street (A&FR) and Arbroath Lady Loan (D&AR) but I can't find an early enough map to confirm that it connected through. So it's on via the open station of Arbroath (New) to:

Eliot Junction
 

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
I did wonder whether we could travel via the 5' 6'' gauge harbour tramway which appears to have linked Arbroath Catherine Street (A&FR) and Arbroath Lady Loan (D&AR) but I can't find an early enough map to confirm that it connected through.
So it's on via the open station of Arbroath (New)

Boring ! A 5' 6" gauge tramway stretch would have been fun.

to:
Eliot Junction

Easthaven
 

Top