• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
Can we read it that the "preceding" valid posting -- though out of geographical sequence -- is West Linton; and continue to Macbiehill ?
 

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
Forrestfield?

Respectfully -- I'm inclined to think that after Bathgate Upper, we go south-west rather than due west; can I alternatively suggest next station, as Whitburn ? (This may be wrong -- I'm bumbling along in something of a fog.)
 

Whistler40145

Established Member
Joined
30 Apr 2010
Messages
6,149
Location
Lancashire
Respectfully -- I'm inclined to think that after Bathgate Upper, we go south-west rather than due west; can I alternatively suggest next station, as Whitburn ? (This may be wrong -- I'm bumbling along in something of a fog.)
I'm going to sit on the fence as I'm not too sure which line we should be taking
 

Top