Whistler40145
Established Member
Woodhouse Mill
West Tinsley & Catcliffe?
West Tinsley?
Brightside?
Wentworth ?
Elland (1st station)
North Bridge
Ovenden
Now struck throughSorry, but that too is not on the LYR Sowerby Bridge to Halifax line.
I think that you have jumped forward one line and missed the LYR Sowerby Bridge to Halifax line that has just one intermediate closed station.
I'd thought we were running direct Greetland -- Halifax via "lengthy south -- north curve" -- thus not reversing at Sowerby Bridge, and avoiding it and the abovementioned missed station -- just traversing a short stretch of S.B. -- Halifax line. I've struck North Bridge out; substituting what I hope is the said missed one:
Copley
You are spot on with Copley, but I do reiterate in the journey preamble, I specifically stated the LYR Sowerby Bridge to Halifax line, in order there was no confusion, as that was the raison d'etre behind my line of thought.