Yes, I know, I realise that - but got the wrong one!
27 May 2018 #58,261 A A Challenge Established Member Joined 24 Sep 2016 Messages 2,837 Yes, I know, I realise that - but got the wrong one!
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in R RailUK Forums
27 May 2018 #58,262 Xenophon PCDGS Veteran Member Joined 17 Apr 2011 Messages 35,487 Location A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England A Challenge said: Yes, I know, I realise that - but got the wrong one! Click to expand... Agreed, but since I posted the last valid posting of Pontrhydyrun first, I cannot post the next closed station.
A Challenge said: Yes, I know, I realise that - but got the wrong one! Click to expand... Agreed, but since I posted the last valid posting of Pontrhydyrun first, I cannot post the next closed station.
27 May 2018 #58,263 Ash Bridge Established Member Joined 17 Mar 2014 Messages 4,227 Location Stockport Paul Sidorczuk said: Pontrhydyrun Click to expand... Sebastopol
28 May 2018 #58,264 D Darren R Established Member Joined 26 Jan 2013 Messages 1,252 Location Lancashire Panteg & Griffithstown
28 May 2018 #58,265 Xenophon PCDGS Veteran Member Joined 17 Apr 2011 Messages 35,487 Location A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England Blaendare Road Halt
28 May 2018 #58,266 A A Challenge Established Member Joined 24 Sep 2016 Messages 2,837 Pontypool Crane Street I believe this is the next station
28 May 2018 #58,267 Xenophon PCDGS Veteran Member Joined 17 Apr 2011 Messages 35,487 Location A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England Indeed it is....so we shall now access the next line on this journey.... Wainfelin Halt
28 May 2018 #58,268 A A Challenge Established Member Joined 24 Sep 2016 Messages 2,837 Cwmffrwydoer Halt
28 May 2018 #58,269 Xenophon PCDGS Veteran Member Joined 17 Apr 2011 Messages 35,487 Location A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England Pentrepiod Halt
28 May 2018 #58,271 Xenophon PCDGS Veteran Member Joined 17 Apr 2011 Messages 35,487 Location A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England Abersychan and Talywain
28 May 2018 #58,272 Cowley Forum Staff Staff Member Global Moderator Joined 15 Apr 2016 Messages 18,960 Location Devon Garndiffaith?
28 May 2018 #58,274 Xenophon PCDGS Veteran Member Joined 17 Apr 2011 Messages 35,487 Location A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England Garn-yr-Erw Halt
28 May 2018 #58,276 Xenophon PCDGS Veteran Member Joined 17 Apr 2011 Messages 35,487 Location A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England Brynmawr
28 May 2018 #58,277 Xenophon PCDGS Veteran Member Joined 17 Apr 2011 Messages 35,487 Location A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England INFORMATION We next access the line of the Brynmawr and Western Valleys Railway, where one of the five closed stations on it had both 1st and 2nd stations
INFORMATION We next access the line of the Brynmawr and Western Valleys Railway, where one of the five closed stations on it had both 1st and 2nd stations
28 May 2018 #58,278 D Darren R Established Member Joined 26 Jan 2013 Messages 1,252 Location Lancashire Nantyglo
28 May 2018 #58,279 Xenophon PCDGS Veteran Member Joined 17 Apr 2011 Messages 35,487 Location A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England Blaina
28 May 2018 #58,280 D Darren R Established Member Joined 26 Jan 2013 Messages 1,252 Location Lancashire Bournville Halt
28 May 2018 #58,281 Ash Bridge Established Member Joined 17 Mar 2014 Messages 4,227 Location Stockport Abertillery (2nd Station)
28 May 2018 #58,282 Xenophon PCDGS Veteran Member Joined 17 Apr 2011 Messages 35,487 Location A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England Abertillery (1st station)
28 May 2018 #58,283 D Darren R Established Member Joined 26 Jan 2013 Messages 1,252 Location Lancashire Six Bells Halt
28 May 2018 #58,284 Xenophon PCDGS Veteran Member Joined 17 Apr 2011 Messages 35,487 Location A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England We now access the final line on this journey, where two of the stations (including the final one) are 1st stations. Aberbeeg
We now access the final line on this journey, where two of the stations (including the final one) are 1st stations. Aberbeeg
28 May 2018 #58,285 D Darren R Established Member Joined 26 Jan 2013 Messages 1,252 Location Lancashire Llanhilleth (1st station)
28 May 2018 #58,286 Xenophon PCDGS Veteran Member Joined 17 Apr 2011 Messages 35,487 Location A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England Crumlin Low Level
28 May 2018 #58,287 D Darren R Established Member Joined 26 Jan 2013 Messages 1,252 Location Lancashire Celynen North Halt
28 May 2018 #58,288 Xenophon PCDGS Veteran Member Joined 17 Apr 2011 Messages 35,487 Location A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England Celynen South Halt
28 May 2018 #58,289 D Darren R Established Member Joined 26 Jan 2013 Messages 1,252 Location Lancashire Abercarn
28 May 2018 #58,290 Cowley Forum Staff Staff Member Global Moderator Joined 15 Apr 2016 Messages 18,960 Location Devon Chapel Bridge