Ash Bridge
Established Member
Perth Princes Street
I left out Crieff Junction 1st site. The location suggested in Wikipedia is not credible as the current Gleneagles station is right on top of the former junction. The earliest map I can find shows the platforms on the main line only, but still underlying the northern end of the current station .
Carsebreck Halt
Gartsherrie Doubtful about this one. Did it have platforms on our route? I am not sure.
Newly updated rules effective from December 2016
RULE 4
Stations that were closed and had their replacement station built in nearby proximity are NOT allowed to be used as a valid posting entry on this quiz (examples being that of the situation of the first station sites at Whifflet, Belper, Stourbridge Junction, Blue Pits (Castleton, Manchester), Lostock Hall, Tollerton and Church Stretton). Where a doubt exists as to the knowledge of an actual distance that existed between the two station sites in such a situation, it is hereby decreed that it is better to err on the side of caution and NOT to use it as a posting submission (The example of the situation existing at Whifflet (both the 1st station and the Low Level one) being a good example to cite here).
Overtown (1st station)?
Bents
The short-lived station of Longridge (closed in 1852) preceded that one.[/I