• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,491
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Dingestow

*******************************************************************************************************


Just think, by this time next week, Patricia and I will be heading down the M6, then the M5, then the M4 into South Wales. I am once again under the usual "wifely" instruction of "absolutely NO internet usage whilst we are away"...:oops:

I usually launch one of my "monster" multi-leg journeys to cover my absence during those eight days on holiday, as those stalwarts on this quiz will be fully aware.
 

Welshman

Established Member
Joined
11 Mar 2010
Messages
3,068
*******************************************************************************************************


Just think, by this time next week, Patricia and I will be heading down the M6, then the M5, then the M4 into South Wales. I am once again under the usual "wifely" instruction of "absolutely NO internet usage whilst we are away"...:oops:



And Patricia is quite happy about your plan to spend all your holiday together researching the sites of closed stations in South Wales? :D


Raglan
 
Last edited:

Top