• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Welshman

Established Member
Joined
11 Mar 2010
Messages
3,068
I see we're going back again over the line we came down only last Friday!

Hesketh Park
 

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,459
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
My records show that this particular quiz was designed on 11th June 2012 and has been awaiting its turn to be launched

DanTrainMan185 had asked exactly the same question, so I shall respond with the same answer that I gave to him, which is shown in the quote above.....:D
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Hesketh Park


Churchtown
 

Top