• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
Sorry to say that we left the MR Erewash Valley Line at Pye Bridge and this station is still on that line.

Please refer to the journey preamble for the next line on this journey.

Aaaughhh !! I shall fall on my sword, or dive into the fiercely-burning firebox...
 

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
Having calmed down -- I get the preamble's drift. Next station -- verily, Kirkby-in-Ashfield East. (Won't be surprised if this turns out to be wrong !)
 

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
As the guy in "Lady Chatterley" no doubt didn't say dialect-wise, "gorbooger if'n I understand" -- "anyroad" -- Farnsfield
 

Top