Can you give some information as to the opening and closing dates of this 1st station and the distance it was from the site of the location of the currently-open station.
Busted ! Did what I often do, while realising that it's risky: took Dewick's Complete Atlas as sole authority (doing so, saves the bother of Googling to cross-check with Wikipedia). Having now done the Googling number: I can find nothing on the Net about any C-Le-S "1st". Dewick shows it, labelled "1st" -- with red lettering = as having closed some time before 1901. His map puts it on the main line: something less than a mile, I'd say, north of what he calls the "2nd" -- and still open -- C-Le-S station. It would seem a bit, that this "1st station" has no existence outside of the Dewick universe. I take it that the actions in order from me, are apologies; and striking-out of the "nonsense station".