Shortly (19/05) I will be heading to London (and Aylesbury) with the intention of going on a few items of rolling stock I have not travelled on previously.
On this trip I am going to cover Class 121s and Class 379s, which are easy to find, but one thing occured to me, what routes exactly do SWT Class 456s operate on?
I am aware that they operate with Class 455s on the 'red' routes, but are there any particular route that they operate on? If not, not a massive problem, as I will be able to wait at Waterloo until I see one approaching, but knowledge of what particular route/services they operate would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
On this trip I am going to cover Class 121s and Class 379s, which are easy to find, but one thing occured to me, what routes exactly do SWT Class 456s operate on?
I am aware that they operate with Class 455s on the 'red' routes, but are there any particular route that they operate on? If not, not a massive problem, as I will be able to wait at Waterloo until I see one approaching, but knowledge of what particular route/services they operate would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

