chiltern_chidg
Member
Can anyone please confirm what the 455 and 313 diagrams are for Wednesday May 11th? Thank you.
Part time spotter lists the diagrams - check it out https://partimespotter.wordpress.com/Can anyone please confirm what the 455 and 313 diagrams are for Wednesday May 11th? Thank you.
Thank you. I can see this only has the 313 diagrams.Part time spotter lists the diagrams - check it out https://partimespotter.wordpress.com/
Thank you. I can see this only has the 313 diagrams.
partimespotter.wordpress.com
My apologies. Not reading properlyThe 455s are definitely there
EDIT - I see you’ve asked in advance for tommorow, I believe they will be vaguely the same as today but you will be better to check his site again tommorow.
![]()
Class 455 Allocations (SN only) 10/05/2022
Ddiagrams can be found here – Disclaimer. Allocations 455801 – SL511 455802 – SL517 455803 – Not allocated 455804 – SL501 455805 – SL522 455806 – Not alloc…partimespotter.wordpress.com