• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 455 & 313 Diagrams - Wed 11th May 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MP393

Member
Joined
28 Jun 2021
Messages
660
Location
North West
Thank you. I can see this only has the 313 diagrams.

The 455s are definitely there

EDIT - I see you’ve asked in advance for tommorow, I believe they will be vaguely the same as today but you will be better to check his site again tommorow.

 
Joined
20 Jul 2011
Messages
51
Location
Berkshire
The 455s are definitely there

EDIT - I see you’ve asked in advance for tommorow, I believe they will be vaguely the same as today but you will be better to check his site again tommorow.

My apologies. Not reading properly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top