• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 350/2s to replace 323s on Northern

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

3RDGEN

Member
Joined
6 Mar 2023
Messages
663
Location
Hull
It's roughly the same as the current 185 fleet that have no issues on that exact line
I was think more in 2034 when there should be four express and two semi fasts per hour Staylbridge - Leeds, at that point the stoppers need to be rapid on station stops and acceleration which the 350's may not achieve.
 

Iskra

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2014
Messages
10,741
Location
West Riding
I’m hoping that some may find their way on to the East side to be used on a Huddersfield-York service and possibly the Doncaster line to release 333’s to allow more 6-car 331 workings on ‘the Triangle.’ I might be being a little over-optimistic here however.
 

Top