I'm here now
Member
I mean there was a closure around Taunton due to an incident so everything got a bit messed aroundStill cannot see any other 175s?? Something happened today?
I mean there was a closure around Taunton due to an incident so everything got a bit messed aroundStill cannot see any other 175s?? Something happened today?
175003 and 011 the only ones used todayStill cannot see any other 175s?? Something happened today?
I haven't been paying much attention to the moves to the South West; have any others gone via East West Rail?
Dun dun dun...!
Possible green unit on the way on Thursday, all being well!
Also, 175011 failed this evening on its milage accumulation run and has caused disruption for the past 1.5 hours on the line between Plymouth and Newton Abbot. Seems to have been rescued now.
Loss of air Hemerdon area.Also, 175011 failed this evening on its milage accumulation run and has caused disruption for the past 1.5 hours on the line between Plymouth and Newton Abbot.
Loss of air Hemerdon area.
Pass, just quoting information received.Thanks for the information, its a long shot but do we know if the loss of air was due to an air leak, main res or brake system, or something to do with compressor or its control ?
If a unit in Wolverton comes down to Laira on its own power without any faults, do the miles its done count towards its fault-free running requirement?
A week later than I posted, but I suppose that's par. Maybe more than one unit. Mark Hopwood said they will be ready to run so shouldn't need the mileage accumulation. I am sure some one will have it on youtube or facebook within hours. As I am out I'll try and look on my phone at dawlish cams.
Dun dun dun...!
Possible green unit on the way on Thursday, all being well!
Also, 175011 failed this evening on its milage accumulation run and has caused disruption for the past 1.5 hours on the line between Plymouth and Newton Abbot. Seems to have been rescued now.
There are quite a few that have been at Wolverton for over 6 months, some over 18 months
Dun dun dun...!
Possible green unit on the way on Thursday, all being well!
Also, 175011 failed this evening on its milage accumulation run and has caused disruption for the past 1.5 hours on the line between Plymouth and Newton Abbot. Seems to have been rescued now.
Sensible. I remember the 321 introduction on the GE when the units performed brilliantly in simple mileage accumulation but had big issues with doors when they started service.the 1,000 miles are to be in simulated passenger service, so stopping at stations and releasing doors etc.
It was 175004.I assume these probably weren't 175004 on test, and instead were a 15x, but would anyone happen to know what actually operated them? TIA.
I'm sure at least one went via "Birmingham" - (MKC-RUG-NUN-WTO-PIR (Pineapple Road) - BMV) - but that might have been a 15xI haven't been paying much attention to the moves to the South West; have any others gone via East West Rail?
I cannot remember one that way. I think one came via Bristol because of engineering works.I'm sure at least one went via "Birmingham" - (MKC-RUG-NUN-WTO-PIR (Pineapple Road) - BMV) - but that might have been a 15x
It had engine issues at Plymouth (don’t know what) hence the late start. I’ve no idea what happened after St Austell.Not sure what happened with 5Z14 this afternoon with 175002 and 112, it seems like it only got as far as St Austell?