LuSiVe
Member
Hiya again!
Wanting to go from Chesterfield to Liverpool and back on 12 Feb, preferably leaving Chesterfield as soon after 8am as possible, but going as directly as I can.
Plan so far is:
Chesterfield - Manchester Piccadilly 8.20am £12 Advance
Manchester Piccadilly - Liverpool Lime Street - Manchester Piccadilly Off Peak Day Return £12.00
Manchester Piccadilly - Chesterfield 17.43/18.43/19.43 £9/7/4 Advance (not sure what time I want yet)
Is there something better I could do?
Wanting to go from Chesterfield to Liverpool and back on 12 Feb, preferably leaving Chesterfield as soon after 8am as possible, but going as directly as I can.
Plan so far is:
Chesterfield - Manchester Piccadilly 8.20am £12 Advance
Manchester Piccadilly - Liverpool Lime Street - Manchester Piccadilly Off Peak Day Return £12.00
Manchester Piccadilly - Chesterfield 17.43/18.43/19.43 £9/7/4 Advance (not sure what time I want yet)
Is there something better I could do?
Last edited:
