BanburyBlue
Member
- Joined
- 18 May 2015
- Messages
- 880
Hi all,
I may have to fly from Birmingham to Belfast City in a couple of weeks time, leaving Birmingham in the morning, returning late afternoon/early evening. Has anyone got any recent experience of how long it takes at the moment to get check in and security at both airports? Also, from landing, travelling with hand baggage only, how long I can expect to get out the arrivals gate at Belfast City?
Many thanks.
I may have to fly from Birmingham to Belfast City in a couple of weeks time, leaving Birmingham in the morning, returning late afternoon/early evening. Has anyone got any recent experience of how long it takes at the moment to get check in and security at both airports? Also, from landing, travelling with hand baggage only, how long I can expect to get out the arrivals gate at Belfast City?
Many thanks.