Triddle
Member
I'm sure I've seen on these forums how to change/make reservations when you already have tickets, but can't find the right thread.
I already have (off-peak) tickets for a journey on Avanti, purchased from Railsplit, but wish to see if I can change the reservations - we were assigned two seats nowhere near each other.
I can't change the reservations on the Avanti website because I didn't buy the tix there. Railsplit doesn't seem to offer any way to change things either. Any ideas how to go about getting new reservations?
Thanks for your help!
I already have (off-peak) tickets for a journey on Avanti, purchased from Railsplit, but wish to see if I can change the reservations - we were assigned two seats nowhere near each other.
I can't change the reservations on the Avanti website because I didn't buy the tix there. Railsplit doesn't seem to offer any way to change things either. Any ideas how to go about getting new reservations?
Thanks for your help!