sillygirlfines
Member
Hi there,
I was caught today at blackfriars using the wrong railcard. I have been using the 16-17 railcard instead of my 18-25 railcard. I have ADHD and usually buying my tickets last minute so i clicked first railcard that pops up most of the time. I've been doing this for about two years!
I stupidly panicked and deleted my trainline account (SO dumb i know) and im really worried theyre going to backdate all the times ive done it. will i get a criminal record? i really worries this will effect me for life now.
should i call thameslink on my lunch break or just wait for letter to come? im happy to pay a fine i get what ive been doing is SO stupid - sometimes when inspectors check my ticket and see i have a railcard anyway they dont care, so i think thats why ive never bothered to click the right one
when i showed them my railcard, they couldnt seem to find my account associated - but when i showed them the ticket im assuming they'll be able to find my email and look back, any thoughts on what i should do ?? i feel really anxious about this -
I was caught today at blackfriars using the wrong railcard. I have been using the 16-17 railcard instead of my 18-25 railcard. I have ADHD and usually buying my tickets last minute so i clicked first railcard that pops up most of the time. I've been doing this for about two years!
I stupidly panicked and deleted my trainline account (SO dumb i know) and im really worried theyre going to backdate all the times ive done it. will i get a criminal record? i really worries this will effect me for life now.
should i call thameslink on my lunch break or just wait for letter to come? im happy to pay a fine i get what ive been doing is SO stupid - sometimes when inspectors check my ticket and see i have a railcard anyway they dont care, so i think thats why ive never bothered to click the right one
when i showed them my railcard, they couldnt seem to find my account associated - but when i showed them the ticket im assuming they'll be able to find my email and look back, any thoughts on what i should do ?? i feel really anxious about this -
Last edited:
