How many times have you managed to catch the wrong train from a single track station?
I managed it tonight for only the second time ever, at Castleford was going for the 18:59 to Leeds but knew the 18:53 was a few minutes behind schedule so assumed that was the one waiting at the station when I got there so let that depart and caught the next train that pulled in...
Next stop Normanton
Only delayed me about 30 minutes in the end as I caught a semi fast to Leeds from Kirkgate and its new fancy subway piping out some Yorkshire tune but still annoying all the same!
I managed it tonight for only the second time ever, at Castleford was going for the 18:59 to Leeds but knew the 18:53 was a few minutes behind schedule so assumed that was the one waiting at the station when I got there so let that depart and caught the next train that pulled in...
Next stop Normanton
Only delayed me about 30 minutes in the end as I caught a semi fast to Leeds from Kirkgate and its new fancy subway piping out some Yorkshire tune but still annoying all the same!