- Joined
- 13 Dec 2018
- Messages
- 4,584
Just Borgo San Lorenzo now, think a few turns in morning and evening.What routes are they to be found on?
Just Borgo San Lorenzo now, think a few turns in morning and evening.What routes are they to be found on?
As far as I'm aware, those are the only diesel-hauled/propelled services remaining....apart from occasional heritage services - particularly on the spectacularly-scenic Sulmona-Carpinone line (The so-called "Trassiberiana Italiana").
There are still lots of electric loco-worked InterCity, Regionale and Regionale Veloce services around the country, but they are also rapidly being replaced by units.
Thank you.
Electric hauled is still of interest to me if combined with drop windows. I assume I'm more likely to find that on Regionale than Intercity.
I'm afraid that all the remaining Regionale stock has been refurbished and fitted with air-conditioning.....although some of the windows in the MDVC and MDVE stock can be opened by the the capo treno in the eventi of an air-con failure
Thank youJust Borgo San Lorenzo now, think a few turns in morning and evening.
Firenze SMN-Borgo San Lorenzo via Pontassieve - a very scenic route through the foothills of the Appenines. Three - sometimes four - peak trains per day.What routes are they to be found on?
Thanks, just Mondays to Fridays, I assume?Firenze SMN-Borgo San Lorenzo via Pontassieve - a very scenic route through the foothills of the Appenines. Three - sometimes four - peak trains per day.
Saturdays too, IIRC, for some of the workings. Italian secondary school and college students attend on Saturday mornings during term time.Thanks, just Mondays to Fridays, I assume?
Any update please on the regular ‘monkey head’ am peak operation around Amersfoort which eluded me in Spring 2026???It was in service this morning.
Not scheduled, but it does occasionally happen. Early last month it was even running on a Sunday afternoon, but Keolis doesn't provide realtime rolling stock information as Bemined already mentioned. There is a webcam of Amersfoort Centraal however where you can check.I think the peak diagram is 2x round trips Monday - Friday, Amersfoot Centraal - Barneveld-Zuid, in the morning only; as far as I know, it doesn't run to Ede-Wageningen.