thewaistcoat
Member
- Joined
- 2 Jan 2018
- Messages
- 51
Carnet tickets haven't seemed to work at the barriers at Kings Cross since December.
The extra time to locate gate staff and then queue to get through is now regularly making me miss my onward connection in the morning. I'm getting rather fed up. I asked at the gate today when they might reprogram the gates to accept them again and was told that they wouldn't be due to high levels of fraud. Can this be right that they're inconveniencing lawful paying customers permanently because of this? Seem rather unfair.
I only work in London 3 days a week so I don't have much choice.
The extra time to locate gate staff and then queue to get through is now regularly making me miss my onward connection in the morning. I'm getting rather fed up. I asked at the gate today when they might reprogram the gates to accept them again and was told that they wouldn't be due to high levels of fraud. Can this be right that they're inconveniencing lawful paying customers permanently because of this? Seem rather unfair.
I only work in London 3 days a week so I don't have much choice.