tsr
Established Member
Not your everyday delay, this...
It appears a dog was attached by its lead to a coffee shop table at Coulsdon South at about 1015 today. Nothing out of the ordinary, you might think. At about 1020, all trains were brought to a halt in the area because the dog had run onto the tracks and dragged the table (and possibly some other furniture) with it. Lines were closed until 1042 whilst this barking mad situation was dealt with. I am led to believe nobody was injured.
I thought I'd post this for the amusement of members! We're coming to the tail end of the delays now, so it's not too bad.

It appears a dog was attached by its lead to a coffee shop table at Coulsdon South at about 1015 today. Nothing out of the ordinary, you might think. At about 1020, all trains were brought to a halt in the area because the dog had run onto the tracks and dragged the table (and possibly some other furniture) with it. Lines were closed until 1042 whilst this barking mad situation was dealt with. I am led to believe nobody was injured.
I thought I'd post this for the amusement of members! We're coming to the tail end of the delays now, so it's not too bad.