hi all,
trying to get my head around this one
I'm a retired BR safeguarded staff member, can I still get a pri rate ticket at the underground ticket office (if they still exist)
going to Kings cross then on to seven sisters via the underground on sunday
I've not been to London for a few years & just been reading about oyster cards but it does not say anything about 1 off visits/jurouney's on the underground
trying to get my head around this one
I'm a retired BR safeguarded staff member, can I still get a pri rate ticket at the underground ticket office (if they still exist)
going to Kings cross then on to seven sisters via the underground on sunday
I've not been to London for a few years & just been reading about oyster cards but it does not say anything about 1 off visits/jurouney's on the underground