Hi all,
I have a First Anytime Return from Bristol to Glasgow next Wednesday (company paid ticket).
For personal reasons I actually need to travel to Ely on the return leg (Thursday). How close can I get on my existing ticket and what would I need to buy on top?
To complicate matters I then need to travel back from Ely or somewhere in the vicinity to Bristol on Sunday... happy to handle that part separately though!
Thanks in advance! I'm useless at working this out
I have a First Anytime Return from Bristol to Glasgow next Wednesday (company paid ticket).
For personal reasons I actually need to travel to Ely on the return leg (Thursday). How close can I get on my existing ticket and what would I need to buy on top?
To complicate matters I then need to travel back from Ely or somewhere in the vicinity to Bristol on Sunday... happy to handle that part separately though!
Thanks in advance! I'm useless at working this out