Have seen a lot of the new liveried Streetdecks running on the Regency routes over the last few days, presumably as a result of the buses changing depots as mentioned in #266. I feel like there's been a lot of strange fleet movements lately, presumably because they're short on buses? Does anyone know what the long term aim is - presumably they're waiting on the new electric ZEBRA buses?
I always liked the continuity of having the 400s on the Coaster, the Geminis on the Regency etc (plus I feel the Regency route branding is really being erroded lately, not helped by the fact they still have two Regency liveries still plus both the new and old B&H livery), so hopefully this is a short term thing because they seem to have so many bus types, liveries, odd workings etc which is strange as B&H always used to be quite consistent with this.