It's still there and I don't think has been edited. What's going on? Why is a post accredited to someone who didn't write it? Has someone altered the name??
Have a look back and you will see a post by NajaB in which highspeed990's comment contained within a quote attributed to furnessvale. I suspect this is due to human error; I've seen this before.
It is easy to accidentally mess up quote tags when posting, I have done this myself.
Unfortunately a now-banned member keeps re-registering to post on this thread, he is apparently very unhappy about a post which has since been deleted. If anyone spots this member return, please report any of his posts to us. I have deleted the posts from these two accounts (and the replies).
Also just a reminder that, as stated in our rules, any concerns should be reported to us by use of the report button. If anyone says something objectionable it is not within the rules to break the rules in retaliation; simply report it and do not react, respond or quote it in any way and we will deal with it.