chloeychloeyx
New Member
Apologies if I'm repeating other threads, I have agoraphobia and this is my first time trying a long(er) journey alone so want to check I've understood everything correctly before I set off
I'm travelling from Hull - Bramhall this month on an Off-Peak Return. The journey I'm aiming for on the outward trip consists of 2 trains: Hull - Manchester Piccadilly - Bramhall
Have I understood the terms correctly in that I can get off the first train, spend a few hours in Manchester and then board my second train later that day?
Thank you
I'm travelling from Hull - Bramhall this month on an Off-Peak Return. The journey I'm aiming for on the outward trip consists of 2 trains: Hull - Manchester Piccadilly - Bramhall
Have I understood the terms correctly in that I can get off the first train, spend a few hours in Manchester and then board my second train later that day?
Thank you
