• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Break of journey advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
Joined
14 Apr 2008
Messages
8,837
You have access to information that says overnight break of journeys are not of the customer's choice and must not be taken when the journey can be completed in one day?

Or is it just your interpretation of the restriction texts' uses of the word 'cannot'?

Quid pro quo. If I can get a copy of the brief shown to me in September 2011 by a local ticket office, will you show us details of the information you have access to which contradicts said brief?

Remembering of course that it's not only interpretation that favours the consumer in a contract, but also ambiguous or contradictory terms.

If it's possible to read it, I will read it, if it agrees with what people are saying here then fair enough, if it doesn't, I will explain why I think it doesn't and maybe there will still be progress. I'm not sure I can be fairer than that.

The details I have are available in the public domain and have already been posted in this thread. As far as I can see there is no information on this in iKB or 'The Manual', none, no mention of extra validity at all. If it is there, and a member of the forum knows where it is, a point in the right direction would be welcome.

I do not see how any of what I see is abiguous, contradictory or unfair in regards to this discussion.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top