PauloDavesi
Member
- Joined
- 14 Dec 2011
- Messages
- 242
I wonder if I could ask the assistance of our fare and ticketing experts.
The actual journey isn't until the start of Feb, but using the December info available online, the best price I can find, using advanced singles for a journey from Birmingham to Edinburgh, arriving before 15:00 on Feb 5th & retuning Feb 7th after 14:00 is working out at about £96.
I'm not eligible for a YP or Senior railcard
Do any of our experts have any knowledge of possible splits that would show a saving?
Many thanks
The actual journey isn't until the start of Feb, but using the December info available online, the best price I can find, using advanced singles for a journey from Birmingham to Edinburgh, arriving before 15:00 on Feb 5th & retuning Feb 7th after 14:00 is working out at about £96.
I'm not eligible for a YP or Senior railcard
Do any of our experts have any knowledge of possible splits that would show a saving?
Many thanks
Last edited: