Alistair G.
Member
Hello all,
I am off for a jolly next Wednesday and have decided on Newcastle to try out
Im wondering if anyone here has any recent experience of the place and where best I would maximise my numbers (I have roughly 4 hours up there)
Also, is anyone aware of a all in one ticket I can purchase that would get me metro and bus travel around the outskirts incase I fancy a trip out to Jesmond or Gateshead or somewhere similar
Thanks in advance.
I am off for a jolly next Wednesday and have decided on Newcastle to try out
Im wondering if anyone here has any recent experience of the place and where best I would maximise my numbers (I have roughly 4 hours up there)
Also, is anyone aware of a all in one ticket I can purchase that would get me metro and bus travel around the outskirts incase I fancy a trip out to Jesmond or Gateshead or somewhere similar
Thanks in advance.