Tomonthetrain
Established Member
- Joined
- 12 Jul 2011
- Messages
- 1,290
Just to see what people's favourite liveries (and ones they hate in both the WM area and UK wide
My opinion
Best:
(WM) My vote goes to this livery of Central Buses http://tomonthebuses.smugmug.com/In...5446_9TkvFn#!i=2589164961&k=w8W8CxX&lb=1&s=XL - The reason being its more stylish than NXWM red and white, or Diamond Black! Plus the way the curves are on the E200s bodywork make their livery look stylish!
(UK) Trent Barton i4 livery http://tomonthebuses.smugmug.com/We...5979_gq8nPq#!i=2158313291&k=c5Hxj5v&lb=1&s=XL - The way it curves around the side of the bus to make it look smart and it suits the body of the Tempo SR
Worst:
(WM) The black blandness of Diamond Bus http://tomonthebuses.smugmug.com/Ro...8398_dSCCtf#!i=2143505862&k=txnv9vV&lb=1&s=XL - It shows up all the dirt, and looks really wrong
(UK) I never knew NX livery could look so wrong until I saw this... http://tomonthebuses.smugmug.com/NXBusandCoach/National-Express-Alexander-2/22071442_KM3KmC#!i=2180006583&k=T42vTmd&lb=1&s=XL - Yes, loads of grey...a depressing amount in fact!
Honourable mention:
London gets the last word with its annoyingly stupid obsession with red. Just when I thought Diamond could do bad with Black, TfL take the biscuit with 100% insistence on red...
...anyway, over to you
My opinion
Best:
(WM) My vote goes to this livery of Central Buses http://tomonthebuses.smugmug.com/In...5446_9TkvFn#!i=2589164961&k=w8W8CxX&lb=1&s=XL - The reason being its more stylish than NXWM red and white, or Diamond Black! Plus the way the curves are on the E200s bodywork make their livery look stylish!
(UK) Trent Barton i4 livery http://tomonthebuses.smugmug.com/We...5979_gq8nPq#!i=2158313291&k=c5Hxj5v&lb=1&s=XL - The way it curves around the side of the bus to make it look smart and it suits the body of the Tempo SR
Worst:
(WM) The black blandness of Diamond Bus http://tomonthebuses.smugmug.com/Ro...8398_dSCCtf#!i=2143505862&k=txnv9vV&lb=1&s=XL - It shows up all the dirt, and looks really wrong
(UK) I never knew NX livery could look so wrong until I saw this... http://tomonthebuses.smugmug.com/NXBusandCoach/National-Express-Alexander-2/22071442_KM3KmC#!i=2180006583&k=T42vTmd&lb=1&s=XL - Yes, loads of grey...a depressing amount in fact!
Honourable mention:
London gets the last word with its annoyingly stupid obsession with red. Just when I thought Diamond could do bad with Black, TfL take the biscuit with 100% insistence on red...
...anyway, over to you