gray1404
Established Member
Origin 2471 BANGOR (GWYNEDD) BNG
Destination H759 CAERNARFON BUS
Railcard / Discount PUBLIC
http://www.brfares.com/#expert?orig=BNG&dest=H759
I have looked up this fare. I see that a through fare to Caernarfon only appears to be offered from Bangor. I also notice that no railcard discounts can be applied. So it is £4.20 return be that for a day return or a period return.
Does any one know, is this correct that Bangor has to be the origin? I assume it can only be purchased with a valid rail ticket. Is £4.20 return cheaper then buying on the bus and is that correct that railcard discounts cannot be applied?
Destination H759 CAERNARFON BUS
Railcard / Discount PUBLIC
http://www.brfares.com/#expert?orig=BNG&dest=H759
I have looked up this fare. I see that a through fare to Caernarfon only appears to be offered from Bangor. I also notice that no railcard discounts can be applied. So it is £4.20 return be that for a day return or a period return.
Does any one know, is this correct that Bangor has to be the origin? I assume it can only be purchased with a valid rail ticket. Is £4.20 return cheaper then buying on the bus and is that correct that railcard discounts cannot be applied?