• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bah humbug new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

306024

Established Member
Joined
23 Jan 2013
Messages
3,974
Location
East Anglia
Are you trying to imply that wishing someone a happy new year and replying in kind is only valid if you have spent the last two weeks carousing rather than doing something else you might enjoy more?

Err, you've lost me there, I didn't think I was implying anything. I had to look 'carousing' up to see what it meant. But then I don't play scrabble.....
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Seacook

Member
Joined
17 May 2010
Messages
456
Location
West Bromwich
Err, you've lost me there, I didn't think I was implying anything. I had to look 'carousing' up to see what it meant. But then I don't play scrabble.....

I'm glad that was not your intent. Have a fine year.

Scrabble rarely does much for your vocabulary, by the way. Unless you regularly get a chance to use words like QI, XU or ZO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top