Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
And with the way things are with covid and training I'd be thinking very very carefully of taking a 10's thousand of pound pay cut for training when things can change in an instant.
Totally agree! I know someone who joined Avanti just before covid. They’ve done the traction course but still waiting to learn routes!
You maybe on that pay cut for a lot longer than you think…as we know, nothing moves fast on the railway…
Haven’t got one to hand, but as far as I know you’ll sign 221’s & 390’s from the off; Euston - Preston, Man Picc via Wilmslow/Stoke, Chester and the West Midlands (Liverpool comes later with link progression if I’m not mistaken) and Wembley. Roster is quite intense, lots of long stints on but you get a week of RD’s every 5-6 weeks.
Haven’t got one to hand, but as far as I know you’ll sign 221’s & 390’s from the off; Euston - Preston, Man Picc via Wilmslow/Stoke, Chester and the West Midlands (Liverpool comes later with link progression if I’m not mistaken) and Wembley. Roster is quite intense, lots of long stints on but you get a week of RD’s every 5-6 weeks.
We have had a number of issues with members trying to set up duplicate accounts in this forum.
Please note that we only allow one account per person, but if you find yourself in a situation in which you'd like a separate identity for this section then please contact us directly and explain your reasoning or concerns rather than setting up a separate new account.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.