Hi all,
When looking for trains between Euston and Birmingham for Saturday 6th August, RealTimeTrains shows an 06:23 and 06:53 service as A STP service however i'm not sure if these trains are for passanger service. When looking on the Avanti website they are shown however it states that 'tickets are sold out', making the service unbookable. My assumption is that these are extra services for the Commonwealth games but why would they not be bookable? I will have an ALR ticket so am curious whether I would be able to board?
Thanks for your advice
When looking for trains between Euston and Birmingham for Saturday 6th August, RealTimeTrains shows an 06:23 and 06:53 service as A STP service however i'm not sure if these trains are for passanger service. When looking on the Avanti website they are shown however it states that 'tickets are sold out', making the service unbookable. My assumption is that these are extra services for the Commonwealth games but why would they not be bookable? I will have an ALR ticket so am curious whether I would be able to board?
Thanks for your advice