Hi, in the context of a London Euston to Glasgow Central Avanti Pendolino service:
Say I reserve a seat from Lancaster to Glasgow, but someone has reserved that same seat from London Euston to Wigan.
Will the Reservation display update at Wigan (where the person gets off) to say "Reserved from Lancaster" ?
Otherwise what's to stop someone from just sitting in it after Wigan assuming its free yet I have reserved it for later on in the journey. I don't want to run into a situation where the display doesn't update and I'm left without that seat.
Thanks!
Say I reserve a seat from Lancaster to Glasgow, but someone has reserved that same seat from London Euston to Wigan.
Will the Reservation display update at Wigan (where the person gets off) to say "Reserved from Lancaster" ?
Otherwise what's to stop someone from just sitting in it after Wigan assuming its free yet I have reserved it for later on in the journey. I don't want to run into a situation where the display doesn't update and I'm left without that seat.
Thanks!