Hi all,
I'm currently an issue with the intercity.pl website when it comes to Interrail reservations on international journeys.
I can't book anything outwith Poland at all. The option to select a 'discounted' ticket (I have an Interrail) simply doesn't exist. I'm trying to book a seat from Warszawa Centralna to Bohumin on Sept 11th at 05:59.
Can someone advise of a website able to do this please?
Thank you in advance.
*Edited from original query as I have, thankfully, solved the tech issue preventing me from booking domestic journeys.
I'm currently an issue with the intercity.pl website when it comes to Interrail reservations on international journeys.
I can't book anything outwith Poland at all. The option to select a 'discounted' ticket (I have an Interrail) simply doesn't exist. I'm trying to book a seat from Warszawa Centralna to Bohumin on Sept 11th at 05:59.
Can someone advise of a website able to do this please?
Thank you in advance.
*Edited from original query as I have, thankfully, solved the tech issue preventing me from booking domestic journeys.
Last edited: