• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Assessment in Southampton 22nd May 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Member
Joined
20 May 2018
Messages
7
Hi everyone,
I' m new here and would like any advice you may have on the assessment process as I am attending mine on Tuesday ;)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Christina

Member
Joined
20 May 2018
Messages
7
All of them I think
Colour vision, verbal comprehension, concentration, ticket selling and checking exercise, numerical computation, railway verbal communication exercise ;)
 

Vertical

Member
Joined
9 May 2018
Messages
37
I passed all assessments, interviews and medical, waiting on email or letter notifying me of job offer it’s been 3days since I passed medical I hope to start training 23 July or sooner
 

dth

Member
Joined
14 Mar 2017
Messages
73
I passed all assessments, interviews and medical, waiting on email or letter notifying me of job offer it’s been 3days since I passed medical I hope to start training 23 July or sooner

Congratulations and good luck with your training. Which depot did you apply for?
 

Vertical

Member
Joined
9 May 2018
Messages
37
Hi,
Does anyone know how long after completing a medical does the contract offer of job get sent out? It’s been 4 working days, I have no finger nails left.
 

dth

Member
Joined
14 Mar 2017
Messages
73
Hi,
Does anyone know how long after completing a medical does the contract offer of job get sent out? It’s been 4 working days, I have no finger nails left.

HR should call you and confirm a course date then they send out all the paperwork for you. I waited around a week for the call.
 

Vertical

Member
Joined
9 May 2018
Messages
37
Hi, just got the call from HR July course date, paperwork I guess is, contract, job offer, course date, will be sent out in post. Few courses before mine. Which depot are you based
 

dth

Member
Joined
14 Mar 2017
Messages
73
Waterloo also. I think they are running around 15 courses this year.
 

HeelBurton

Member
Joined
10 Mar 2014
Messages
449
Location
Wembley
The numbers on Waterloo courses have been small this year. Expecting these to increase a little bit with a few people leaving/retiring. I would expect the next course to have a few, although I don’t know when this is personally
 

Vertical

Member
Joined
9 May 2018
Messages
37
The numbers on Waterloo courses have been small this year. Expecting these to increase a little bit with a few people leaving/retiring. I would expect the next course to have a few, although I don’t know when this is personally

Hi Heel Burton,
Are you already a employee of SWR? I will be starting my training on 23rd of July. Personally I can’t wait
 

Vertical

Member
Joined
9 May 2018
Messages
37
Hi dth,
Brilliant and congratulations on finishing the course. Thanks for your kind words.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top