Hi there,
I've just received word that I passed the fault finding aptitude test for a trainee train driver job with translink and have been given a date in January to attend a testing centre.
They have sent me fairly extensive practice materials which I intend to pour over exhaustively but was wondering if anyone knew of further resources that will help me prepare for the day. Are there practice books I can pay for to help further and if so, are they worth buying?
Thanks in advance,
luke
I've just received word that I passed the fault finding aptitude test for a trainee train driver job with translink and have been given a date in January to attend a testing centre.
They have sent me fairly extensive practice materials which I intend to pour over exhaustively but was wondering if anyone knew of further resources that will help me prepare for the day. Are there practice books I can pay for to help further and if so, are they worth buying?
Thanks in advance,
luke