Suraggu
Member
Just so Suraggu is aware, 1S31 is the 19:00 KGX - EDB and not 19:00 KGX - LDS.
Just copied from Class 91 Gen page.
Just so Suraggu is aware, 1S31 is the 19:00 KGX - EDB and not 19:00 KGX - LDS.
I am simply pointing out that it is, to me at least, distasteful that what is an essentially government operation should be in bed with a company with such allegedly questionable ethics. Perhaps I am the only one who takes issue with, it has been suggested, employees or agents of the parent company hacking the phone of a dead school girl (amongst others). I dont think the government should be providing a veil of respectability for such people.
However, I seem to be the only person bothered by it. It must be nice for the PR & marketing people of these companies to know that they can do, essentially, whatever they like and the sheep will still lap it up.
I am simply pointing out that it is, to me at least, distasteful that what is an essentially government operation should be in bed with a company with such allegedly questionable ethics.
Anybody know todays diagram?
Yesterday's diagram:
1N80 0708 KGX-YRK, 1Y82 1001 YRK-KGX, 1D15 1305 KGX-LDS, 1A39 1545 LDS-KGX, 1S31 1900 KGX-EDB
Note: For clarification, KGX-EDB was wrongly labelled KGX-LDS - apology to Class 91 Gen and Suraggu.
Today's diagram:
1E01 0540 EDB-KGX, 1S13 1100 KGX-EDB, 1E23 1630 EDB-KGX
I am simply pointing out that it is, to me at least, distasteful that what is an essentially government operation should be in bed with a company with such allegedly questionable ethics.
However, I seem to be the only person bothered by it. .
does anyone know what diagrams it is working tomorrow?