ash39
Established Member
- Joined
- 8 Feb 2012
- Messages
- 1,525
I've heard from a gen group that DVT 82216 has received a light blue livery carrying an ad for Sky One. Currently at Bounds Green. Not sure if it'll be out tomorrow.
If you miss it, you can always wait an hour for 82216+1.
What diagrams is this on today? Thank yiu
I wonder how much it costs to put on a livery like that?
Have east coast repainted all rakes in their livery yet including dvts and 91s
This came up last week on our safety day. £90,000. Been told Yorkshire Tea are interested in the idea.
Can't they get it for less if they book further in advance?![]()
It's splitting hairs I know, but the 225s never wore Intercity Executive livery. They were delivered in the then newly launched IC swallow.That colour works well on the MK4, and the 91....
mind the original paintwork is still their best look...IC executive