Please can anyone tell me when these statistics are published. Must be soon I expect.
14 Aug 2024 #1 B Broseley man Member Joined 8 Mar 2015 Messages 90 Please can anyone tell me when these statistics are published. Must be soon I expect.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in R RailUK Forums
14 Aug 2024 #2 A ainsworth74 Forum Staff Staff Member Global Moderator Joined 16 Nov 2009 Messages 31,129 Location Redcar Few months yet I think. 22/23 was published in December 2023, 21/22 was November 2022, 20/21 was November 2021, and 19/20 was December 2020.
Few months yet I think. 22/23 was published in December 2023, 21/22 was November 2022, 20/21 was November 2021, and 19/20 was December 2020.
14 Aug 2024 #3 Dr Hoo Established Member Joined 10 Nov 2015 Messages 5,714 Location Hope Valley The expected publication dates of all statistical releases can be found fairly easy via the ‘Statistics’ button on the ORR website. The station usage estimates, which I understand are compiled externally, are due in November but the precise date is TBC.
The expected publication dates of all statistical releases can be found fairly easy via the ‘Statistics’ button on the ORR website. The station usage estimates, which I understand are compiled externally, are due in November but the precise date is TBC.
14 Aug 2024 #4 B Broseley man Member Joined 8 Mar 2015 Messages 90 Dr Hoo said: The expected publication dates of all statistical releases can be found fairly easy via the ‘Statistics’ button on the ORR website. The station usage estimates, which I understand are compiled externally, are due in November but the precise date is TBC. Click to expand... Thank you both. I find these stats strangely riveting.
Dr Hoo said: The expected publication dates of all statistical releases can be found fairly easy via the ‘Statistics’ button on the ORR website. The station usage estimates, which I understand are compiled externally, are due in November but the precise date is TBC. Click to expand... Thank you both. I find these stats strangely riveting.