• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Annual passenger numbers 2023-24 by station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
31,123
Location
Redcar
Few months yet I think. 22/23 was published in December 2023, 21/22 was November 2022, 20/21 was November 2021, and 19/20 was December 2020.
 

Dr Hoo

Established Member
Joined
10 Nov 2015
Messages
5,699
Location
Hope Valley
The expected publication dates of all statistical releases can be found fairly easy via the ‘Statistics’ button on the ORR website.

The station usage estimates, which I understand are compiled externally, are due in November but the precise date is TBC.
 

Broseley man

Member
Joined
8 Mar 2015
Messages
89
The expected publication dates of all statistical releases can be found fairly easy via the ‘Statistics’ button on the ORR website.

The station usage estimates, which I understand are compiled externally, are due in November but the precise date is TBC.
Thank you both. I find these stats strangely riveting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top