There was, at Woking so is unlikely to relate to any other services by other TOC, an announcement for a train to Weymouth via Winchester. My question is, are there any other routes which would justify such an announcement?
I get Portsmouth via Basingstoke as the are also the direct services. However the only other option that I am aware of requires a change at Salisbury. Alternatively, going forward there could be a viable option of going via Havant depending on journey times along the new joined up route along the south coast.
Is this just an anomaly or is it likely to indicate that SWR cod be looking at running services to Weymouth via some other route?
I get Portsmouth via Basingstoke as the are also the direct services. However the only other option that I am aware of requires a change at Salisbury. Alternatively, going forward there could be a viable option of going via Havant depending on journey times along the new joined up route along the south coast.
Is this just an anomaly or is it likely to indicate that SWR cod be looking at running services to Weymouth via some other route?