• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Alstom derby great gathering 1st-3rd August 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rail Quest

Member
Joined
8 Apr 2023
Messages
764
Location
Warrington
i've still got a queue
Ahh yes looks like I was lucky as I'd managed to add a ticket to the basket when I previously reached end of the queue. If anyone had done so as well and can see something in your basket already, you should be able to go through to checkout without going through the queue
 

317362

Member
Joined
7 Sep 2017
Messages
356
If you had managed to get something in your basket before but then hit a crash, check via https://tickets.mortonsevents.co.uk/ and see if your basket is still populated (top right) (and has the right number) as it will let you straight through then to pay.
 

800001

Established Member
Joined
24 Oct 2015
Messages
7,401
My partner just managed to grab me some tickets...had a confirmation email through, but no mention of tickets. A step in the right direction at least!
Sure someone posted a tweet from Morton’s stating tickets will be issues next week.
 

DanNCL

Established Member
Joined
17 Jul 2017
Messages
5,123
Location
County Durham
I’ve just managed to get a ticket. Was in the queue and refreshed the page on the off chance. It took me straight in to the website, had remembered the ticket I’d added to basket earlier, and let me checkout and pay.

I would recommend doing this in a new tab so that if it doesn’t work for you, you don’t lose your place in the queue
 

MrJeeves

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Joined
28 Aug 2015
Messages
4,721
Location
Burgess Hill
My partner just managed to grab me some tickets...had a confirmation email through, but no mention of tickets. A step in the right direction at least!
Eek, you got a confirmation for a new booking and I've not received mine from almost 3 hours ago...
 

A S Leib

Established Member
Joined
9 Sep 2018
Messages
3,410
The page for Glasgow traincare centre's event in September both says that booking isn't necessary and that details on how to buy tickets will be available soon; even if it's paid, at least it shouldn't have the same issues as this one (spread out over a month, less central location, mostly not during school holidays).
 

YorkshireBear

Established Member
Joined
23 Jul 2010
Messages
9,673
Going in via the link to view basket works, shame that to add tickets of another type you end up going back into the queue.
 

YorkshireBear

Established Member
Joined
23 Jul 2010
Messages
9,673
What link is this please? Are you saying there's a way of getting direct to the basket?
http://tickets.mortonsevents.co.uk/
Go there, its the page for the company, not the event. Look in top right and you may have tickets in a basket. Its slow but doesn't seem to crash. My issue is when I want to add my child, I go back into the queue. If you are only getting one ticket type you may be able to get that to work.
 

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,855
Location
Oakham
http://tickets.mortonsevents.co.uk/
Go there, its the page for the company, not the event. Look in top right and you may have tickets in a basket. Its slow but doesn't seem to crash. My issue is when I want to add my child, I go back into the queue. If you are only getting one ticket type you may be able to get that to work.
That's the one I'm using.

It failed again ( as per three messages up ).

I'm only after two adult tickets.
 

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,855
Location
Oakham
Ah sorry, that link has worked for me everytime.
I do actually see 4 in the basket at top right ( not sure why since it never got as far as taking my details on either attempt which got to the basket ), but it still trips out when I click on the basket symbol.
 

YorkshireBear

Established Member
Joined
23 Jul 2010
Messages
9,673
I do actually see 4 in the basket at top right ( not sure why since it never got as far as taking my details on either attempt which got to the basket ), but it still trips out when I click on the basket symbol.
I would keep trying that symbol as I had some success there, you can then remove excess ticket from basket in that screen without going back via the queue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top