eastdyke
Established Member
I know that AGA run the rural network with very little (or no) DMU availability margin but:
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/today.aspx#
There is a second entry, similar but for Marks Tey - Sudbury.
I was in Ipswich on Monday and noted a 156 on the Felixstowe service (normally a 153)
Seems to be a bad run of luck to be 2 services down. Will it really be solved for Friday?
I need to use the Felixstowe service from Westerfield on Monday
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/today.aspx#
Due to more trains than usual needing repairs at the same time, buses will replace trains between Ipswich and Felixstowe.
Buses will call at all stations on route with the exception of Westerfield. Westerfield passengers are advised to use the help point to arrange alternative road transport.
Passengers may also use First Suffolk local bus services throughout the day.
This is expected to continue until the end of service on Thursday 12 November.
There is a second entry, similar but for Marks Tey - Sudbury.
I was in Ipswich on Monday and noted a 156 on the Felixstowe service (normally a 153)
Seems to be a bad run of luck to be 2 services down. Will it really be solved for Friday?
I need to use the Felixstowe service from Westerfield on Monday
Last edited: