Traintripper
Member
- Joined
- 9 Mar 2018
- Messages
- 51
Hi,
I’ve got myself into a bit of a flap.
This week I’m travelling from the midlands, to Euston and then onto London Liverpool Street.
I havnt been to London for 30 years and now I’m stressing about getting between Euston and Liverpool Street Station.
I arrive at Euston at 12.59, my train out of Liverpool Street leaves at 14.00.
I’ve just been to pick up my tickets and it says London Underground Zones 1-2,specified trains and AGA connections only.
Does this mean my ticket can be used on the underground?
I thought there were no tickets on the underground and it was all Oyster card or contactless.
My actual ticket says I leave Euston at 13.32, arrive Liverpool Street 14.00 with my next train leaving at 14.00. Surely this can’t be right, it was booked through Greater Anglian booking engine.
I suppose my question is can I leave Euston much earlier than 13.32 on the tickets that I have and will my ticket work on the underground?
Arghhhhh
Many thanks for any help
Stressed Traintripper!
I’ve got myself into a bit of a flap.
This week I’m travelling from the midlands, to Euston and then onto London Liverpool Street.
I havnt been to London for 30 years and now I’m stressing about getting between Euston and Liverpool Street Station.
I arrive at Euston at 12.59, my train out of Liverpool Street leaves at 14.00.
I’ve just been to pick up my tickets and it says London Underground Zones 1-2,specified trains and AGA connections only.
Does this mean my ticket can be used on the underground?
I thought there were no tickets on the underground and it was all Oyster card or contactless.
My actual ticket says I leave Euston at 13.32, arrive Liverpool Street 14.00 with my next train leaving at 14.00. Surely this can’t be right, it was booked through Greater Anglian booking engine.
I suppose my question is can I leave Euston much earlier than 13.32 on the tickets that I have and will my ticket work on the underground?
Arghhhhh
Many thanks for any help
Stressed Traintripper!