Hi all,
Looking at booking a journey with a cross-London transfer on an Advance fare.
By my understanding, if my first booked leg is to London Bridge and the second is from Liverpool St., I can continue my journey northbound on Thameslink to Farringdon and then use the Elizabeth Line eastbound to Liverpool St. as this part of the journey would be wholly covered by the ticket's cross-London transfer provision with the maltese cross.
I assume this would also apply in reverse where the booked advance ends at Stratford and begins again at London Bridge (Eliz from Stratford to Farringdon, and Thameslink to London Bridge).
Looking at booking a journey with a cross-London transfer on an Advance fare.
By my understanding, if my first booked leg is to London Bridge and the second is from Liverpool St., I can continue my journey northbound on Thameslink to Farringdon and then use the Elizabeth Line eastbound to Liverpool St. as this part of the journey would be wholly covered by the ticket's cross-London transfer provision with the maltese cross.
I assume this would also apply in reverse where the booked advance ends at Stratford and begins again at London Bridge (Eliz from Stratford to Farringdon, and Thameslink to London Bridge).