GWRPannier1501
Member
I don’t suppose it’s doing anything in the South West until next season?6024 is hauling its first excursion (after its return to steam) on Wednesday 11th November: The Cumbrian Mountaineer from Crewe to Carlisle
I don’t suppose it’s doing anything in the South West until next season?6024 is hauling its first excursion (after its return to steam) on Wednesday 11th November: The Cumbrian Mountaineer from Crewe to Carlisle
If it is, then it has been kept very secretApparently Scots Guardsman is hauling the RTC tour tomorrow
Its under overhaul at Crewe, LSL Facebook post confirmed in in Post #53 of this thread.Where is 45231 at the moment ? Did it go to Margate ?
This would be a massive surprise but I really hope you are right, would be nice to get rid of the 'Active... ish' tag and allow me to see some of the vacuum braked locos.Apparently Scots Guardsman is hauling the RTC tour tomorrow
It was in steam with an RTC headboard on it so I can only imagineIf it is, then it has been kept very secret
Do you have any images pleaseIt was in steam with an RTC headboard on it so I can only imagine
Do you have any images please
Thank you![]()
This is not my image I just pasted it
I’m assuming dated today and not an old image?![]()
This is not my image I just pasted it
According to the OG poster, yesI’m assuming dated today and not an old image?
According to the OG poster, yes