I quite like it actually! It reminds me a lot of the advertising/promotional liveries that German locomotives tend to be outfitted in - the large red undersidething with the DB logo helps that perception a lot.
That train makes Adtranz pretty literal!
In a typical DBC move, 90024 has now been stored WQAA. I'm sure Malcolm are delighted. :roll:
"Stored" usually just means "on maintenance" these days and in most cases only lasts for less than a week.
It would depend on the type of storage, as "stored unservicable" is obviously worse than what you've mentioned. I've forgotten the DB pool codes for stored locos but I know that one of the EWS pools was WNXX. I know this is going off topic but quite a few class 60's and I believe some 66s are in storage.
Confirmed as WQAA.
WQAA: DB stored group 1A (short-term maintenance)
WQBA: DB stored group 2 (unserviceable)
WQCA: DB stored group 3 (unserviceable, though more severe than group 2)
WQDA: DB stored group 4 (awaiting disposal). If it's WQAA it should be fine.
Well I did not see it - as you said it was two days ago when you posted!! Just trying to be helpful. :roll:i know, i said that two days ago!
Well I did not see it - as you said it was two days ago when you posted!! Just trying to be helpful. :roll:
As Ive said just attempting to be helpful rather than going on about the matter!It is only 5 posts above your comment!![]()